October 23, 2010

Bzzzzzzz

My gigantic bed(s)

A few nights ago there was a mosquito inside of my mosquito net. This is obviously not the point of the whole contraption but since I need to get outside of the net to turn my light on (which is harder to do in the dark than you think), I just blindly started clapping in the air. I clapped three times. THREE TIMES and guess what? I got the sucker. I kind of felt like Mr. Miyagi. But a less talented, more klutzy, half asian version. Oh well. No malaria for me!

Speaking of which, the doxy makes me nauseous. I’ve never had this reaction to doxy before so I don’t, for the life of me, know why … but it’s like clockwork, really. Each morning I take the stupid pill and 45 minutes later …..I’m nauseous. I’ve tried taking it with lots of water, I’ve tried taking it with food, I’ve tried having food one hour later (as instructed) and no luck so far. I have yet to take it today. Perhaps I’ll go do that now.

Dear body, please stop. Sincerely, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment