October 28, 2010

Pickles

Remember that phase I went through during the blizzard this year? The one where I literally consumed two jars of pickles? Well, this is different.

Meet Pickles:

Pickles is a neighborhood pup.


He is really dirty all of the time. Sometimes when he comes up to me I don't even pet him because he's THAT gross. His parents are sort of freaky looking but somehow he turned out to be really cute.


Tonight when we got home I went to change and when I came back out, my roommate had let Pickles come inside. I didn't plan to pet him but he came up to me and, without me even asking, gave me his paw. I know this description is sort of lame.....but it was really cute and it won me over
instantly (doesn't take much, does it?). Now I have a new friend. Even though he's still really kind of gross.

Pickles

1 comment: