October 15, 2010

things that make me smile....

1. Yesterday I went to get my international driver's license....

AAA: So which country will you be moving to?
L: I'm heading to Malawi
AAA: Oh, so just in Hawaii, that's not too far away!
L: Actually, I think maybe you're thinking of Maui?
AAA: Oh yes, of course, Maui, Malawi, haha!
L: And also - I don't think I'd need an international driver's license for Hawaii?
AAA: Oh yes, silly me!

Silly, but also funny! Don't worry, lady - lots of people have no clue where Malawi is!

2. Last night I went downtown to see some of my favorite MLOG (now called SCM) people (would have been more if half my class hadn't moved out to San Fran!) and I ran into an old friend from high school....who I have not seen since high school! Brought back some funny memories for sure. Then this morning as I was coming home I was welcomed back into town by this:


Yes, this is the center of town...well, the west side anyway

3. And finally, I received the following card from a friend (thanks AH!). I'm a huge dork so clearly this card made my day!

Don't worry, it's just a science thing....

Next thing on my list. I don't know, maybe I should start to pack?? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment