January 6, 2011

time zone shmime zone

I can barely keep my eyes open right now. It's 9:00 pm and I have slept a collective 9 hours in the past two nights. Normally, this might be sufficient, but not when trying to beat jet lag! Our internet finally got fixed today which immediately caused my stress level to lower by about 1000 points (do they even measure stress with points? Well if they do, mine has decreased by 1000 just by having the ability to check my email from home). I'm not an addict or anything, but deadlines are looming .....

So, right now I'm currently trying to stay awake. Why you ask? Because I have a hard stop deadline tomorrow and am waiting for a document to get reviewed. I was promised the document by noon today. BUT unfortunately, noon in Seattle is 10 pm in Malawi.

Working across time zones certainly can be tricky!. Looks like it's going to be a looooong night......

No comments:

Post a Comment